X3R 2021 Remote Control Electric Golf Cart by Bat-Caddy
Scorecard Holder • Umbrella Holder • Beverage Holder
GPS Holder • Rain Cover • Sand Dispenser Bottle • Carrying Bag • Removable Caddy Seat
The Bat-Caddy® X3R™ is our original flagship caddy and most likely one of the best selling remote controlled caddies in the Nation, encompassing a fleet of more than 10,000 units growing daily. Entering its 10th model year the X3R has been fine tuned, performance optimized and comes equipped with every conceivable feature and functionality at a world-class quality and most competitive price point. It features a lightweight high tech aluminum frame with tough stainless steel and durable polymer components, an easy two step, one click set up design, two powerful independently controlled motors, a wide range FCC authorized remote control which gives you full control up to 90-100 yards. The X3R is now available with a standard powerful 36Ah sealed lead acid battery or with an ultra-light, long lasting lithium battery. The trolley can also be operated manually with a seamless rheostat control and can be pushed even without battery power, so you will never be stuck out on the course. Bat-Caddy® electronic golf cart products are highly innovative and manufactured to the highest ISO 9000 quality standards. Based on its track record the X3R is one of the most high performance, and competitive carts in the global market for motorized golf push carts and it represents what really counts in this market: A Great Balance between Functionality, Performance, Practicality, Quality and Value!
Bat-Caddy® provides a full one year factor warranty against all defects in materials and workmanship on every new caddy purchase. Beyond the warranty period, customers continue to receive the best support in the industry from a knowledgeable service staff and access to the most comprehensive in-stock inventory of genuine caddy parts and accessories anywhere. Our track record of excellence in customer service spans more than a decade, and it's that commitment to our customers which makes Bat-Caddy® the leading brand of electric golf caddy.
Bat-Caddy® X3R™ Model Features at a Glance
- High Tech Aerospace Aluminum Alloy S-Frame and Stainless Steel Components: Light weight, durable, best looking in the Industry. Frame lock made out of reinforced ABS. Durable and strong components are the key ingredient for a high quality caddy and a lasting positive experience. Bat-Caddy® uses only high grade aluminum and stainless steel for its key components, such as the frame, supports, axles, wheel cores etc.
- Color Options: The X3R is available in Titanium Silver, Phantom Black or Arctic White with wheels to match.
- Powerful, Quiet, Fast, Independent Dual Motors: The X3R features a pair of powerful 200 Watt, quiet DC electric motors. We have eliminated and replaced problem causing gear boxes with direct drive motors which are concealed in an aesthetically pleasing and weather protective aluminum tube.
- Easy to use Multi-Functional Controls: Remote Control features directional controls, timed advance function and effective brake/stop functions, and now includes it own on/off button that allows you to shut off the remote transmissions, eliminating accidental signals that could cause unintended consequences. Note: Our remote controls have the official authorization for radio frequency emitting devices from the Federal Communications Commission (FCC). Beware of caddies which are not authorized. Handle control includes a dual function ON/OFF button, that both powers up & turns off the cart, secondly in conjunction with the speed control (rheostat) operates the cruise control function. Also, manual speed dial, timed advance (10, 20, 30 y/m), a LED screen showing speed and a and 3-Stage Battery Charge Indicator; and an USP port all integrated into a new ergonomically designed T-Handle, so you are in complete control of ALL Caddy Functions ALL the Time!
- Electronic Brake System: The caddy can be slowed down or stopped both remotely or manually and has motor resistance slowing it down going downhill. However, in Off-Power mode it still can be pushed, so even if you ever run out of battery power you can push the X3R just like a manual push cart!! Many caddies don't have this capability and you will be stuck on the course if you lose power!
- Remote and Manual Speed Control - Forward, Sideways AND REVERSE!: You set the pace up to an amazing 80-100 yards (meters) range (10-20 yards operating range recommended)! Note: our remote controls have the official authorization for radio frequency emitting devices from the Federal Communications Commission (FCC). Beware of caddies which are not authorized. Seamless speed adjustment on both the handle and remote control ALSO: Features a timed advance function for 10, 20 and 30 yards/meters controlled through both remote and handle.
- Efficient 12V36Ah Battery: Sufficient for a minimum of 27 Holes on a full charge! We only use the highest quality batteries and won't go below 36Ah! Beware of anything less on a remote caddy! The X3R is also available with a 12V25Ah lithium battery which only weighs 6 lbs (compared to 24Lbs for SLA battery), is 1/3 of the size and has 3 times the life (500+- 750+ charges) giving you 36+ holes range on a single charge.
- High Tech, Rubberized Front and Wide Track Rear Drive Wheels for easy maneuverability and superior traction: Smooth turning, great traction on wet inclines and NEVER left out on the course with a flat tire! The front wheel comes with rounded edges and strengthened rubber tread optimizes turning and abrasion resistance on rough surfaces.
- Anti-Tip Wheel: A standard retractable rear stabilizer wheel to prevent tipping over is included in the price! We also offer a newly designed "Mountain Slayer" Deluxe anti-tip wheel option which functions like a 4th wheel giving the caddy additional stability on very hilly courses. Also recommended for lithium caddies which are lighter on the base due to the light battery weight.
- Torque Control Engages wheels slowly with multiple speed control: The Bat-Caddy® won't "jump" or get away or stop while turning. This is an important feature since many "cheap" caddies don't allow you to operate them in a continuous smooth mode but have to stop for any command you send them through the remote and then turn very abruptly! The Bat-Caddy® also does not make a disturbing beeping noise when turning.
- Handle: The newly designed T-Handle controls include a 3 LED battery charge indicator, an On/Off button, the timed advance function controls, cruise control function, On/Off button, as well as the manual seamless speed control rheostat button. This handle emphasizes the high tech design of the X3R and gives you total control over the caddy at all times.
- Weatherproof: The Bat-Caddy® X3R™ has a weatherproof design, i.e. the heart of the electronics, the controller box, is installed in a water resistant sealed plastic compartment underneath the battery, so no water can penetrate from below or above. The handle design and the wiring are equally water resistant, so your caddy will be reliable even in the wettest conditions. We guarantee that you will quit before the X3R does!
- Easy One-Click Fold Design: collapses into one piece (not three like others) in seconds to fit in any vehicle trunk - No engineering degree required!!
- High quality and innovative accessories: A scorecard holder, umbrella holder and beverage holder are included. Additional accessories such as carrying bag, rain cover, GPS holder, sand dispenser and removable caddy seat can complement the X3R package. Check out our Special Promotions section.
*On occasion, and as inventory dictates, we will ship batteries with slightly different specifications but having equal or better performance ratings.
*Life of sealed lead acid and any other batteries is dependent on a variety of factors, other than purely the number of charges, including but not limited to frequency between charges, duration of charge, level of drainage, idle time, storage conditions and duration and overall shelf time. We cover our batteries according to our warranty policy and any potential additional coverage is at our discretion.
*Bat-Caddy® reserves the right to modify/upgrade any components during a model year, so illustrations on our website, brochures and manuals may slightly vary from the actual product shipped. However, Bat-Caddy® guarantees that specifications and functionality will be always equal or better from the advertised product. Promotional accessories may also vary from illustrations shown on our website and other publications.
*Special delivery instructions may be requested at time of order, however, UPS is not obligated to honor any instructions related to date, time or location. All shipments exceeding $200.00 in value will require a signature at delivery. Customer may opt to waive the signature requirement at checkout but once an order has been shipped with signature requirement it CANNOT be removed. The shipment can be rerouted or held in the carriers terminal for pick up but Bat-Caddy® will NOT be responsible for any additional shipping cost or return shipping resulting from this change. Bat-Caddy®, LLC is not liable for any loss, theft or damage that may occur if the signature requirement has been waived by the customer.