Caddytrek BBCR2PL Follow/Remote Motorized Golf Cart "Pink Lady"
Play in style with the CaddyTrek CaddyWraps golf caddy. Enjoy all the benefits from the original CaddyTrek with a touch of style that sets you apart from the crowd.
CaddyTrek R2 CaddyWraps Limited Edition models come with a CaddyWraps battery cover and black plastics. Quantities are limited and subject to availability. All CaddyWraps covered battery covers come with a limited 1 year warranty.
The new R2 offers some improved functionality such as a stronger 5th wheel design and straight line tracking. Improved hardward additions such as a gyroscope keep the unit moving in a staight line over uneven terrain. Watch a short video on straight line tracking on the R2 product announcement post.
Additionally, R2 owners will enjoy a coming firmware upgrade that will give their units added functionality, such as Marching Mode and multi-user capability.
Go hands free as the unit tracks in front of the player. Clipping the handset into the front waistline allows the user to move forward while the cart maintains distance and angle to the user. In Marching Mode the player never loses sight of their bag or the next tee box. Watch a demonstration video of Marching Mode in action.
Now team up with fellow CaddyTrek users as a group. The grouping features allows teams to synch their units together to enjoy uninterrupted signal communication among the group. Grouping eliminates signal interference that can sometimes occur from other units, allowing a team of players trouble-free operation of their individual CaddyTrek unit.
A robotic caddy that follows at your pace...Features include:
- better tracking ability thanks to higher ultrasound signal receiving gain on the handset.
- longer tracking range (6m, was 5m for previous version)
- consistent looking by changing the knobs and lock color to red.
- multi-unit capability allowing two units to walk side by side.
- one cable / one button programming capability. It takes a simple cable and requires only about 20 seconds to program a unit with handset.
- larger 5th wheel for better stability.
- shorter boot up time (about 2 seconds, was 10 seconds.)
- frequency hopping for better interference resistance
- increased top speed for better tracking.
- increased 5th wheel joint strength
CaddyTrek is a smart and compact robotic golf caddy that carries your bag around the golf course, with a Lithium Ion battery can last 27 holes and beyond. The CaddyTrek follows in wide-open spaces, but offers versatility, allowing the golfter to control the unit in RC mode to send the it on to the next tee or call it back from afar. As the most compact and lightweight caddy in the world, it easily folds and unfolds. When folded, the CaddyTrek only occupies a size of 23 x 18 x 12 making it ideal for storage and travel. The Caddytrek comes with no assembly required.
CaddyTrek Package Includes:
- CaddyTrek Unit
- CaddyTrek Battery
- Battery Charger
- CaddyTrek Handset
- Remote Handset Battery
- Handset Battery Charger
A robotic caddy that follows you
CaddyTrek uses robotic sensors to follow the user. Best application of this functionality is provide in wide-open spaces--like the green. To get the most out of this amazing feature, consult the owner's manual for optimal operating environments.
Remotely control your caddy
With the forward, backward, left and right directional functions on the transceiver, you can easily control your caddy remotely, like calling your caddy back from afar, or sending it off to the next tee!
Is the most compact and lightweight powered caddy in the world
CaddyTrek is the most compact powered caddy in the world when folded. The folded CaddyTrek is similar to a carry-on luggage! The lightweight CaddyTrek makes getting it in and out of a vehicle trunk a breeze! The size of the Caddy when folded gives the user great storage options.
Top quality, reliability and performance
CaddyTrek is made of high quality material, designed to operate under a wide range of conditions, and has been extensively tested.
Comes with one-year warranty and the best customer care...
CaddyTrek is backed by a one-year limited warranty on major components with our world class customer service and support. See our warranty policy for more information.
- Compact and ultra-light 3-way folding aluminum frame (33 lb weight without battery)
- Powerful and quiet 250 watt dual motors
- Easy toggle in and out of the FOLLOW mode
- Smooth turning and tracing enabled by advanced robotic technology
- Easy to use multi-function remote control/transceiver
- Low-to-high speed control for forward, left, and right turns in REMOTE CONTROL modeSports-like, wide-track drive wheels with matching caster wheels
- Lightweight 10Ah lithium ion battery that lasts for 27+ holes on a full charge
- Real time battery indicator LED Mode indicators for SB (Standby), FL (Follow), RC (Remote Control), displayed on the transceiver
- Soft braking and smooth stopping
- Adjustable grip handle fits golfers of all heights
- Expandable bag straps fits golf bags of all sizes
- Easy for storage and transporting
- Easy to get it in and out of a vehicle trunk
- Completely hands-free, you can just walk the course and enjoy the scenery!
- Saves unnecessary walking. You can send your caddy to the next tee or call it back from afar with Remote Control mode
- Saves your back and energy, you will be less fatigued and will be able to keep your focus on the game
- Helps you stay fit and improves your health. Walking is the best exercise for your back, your knees, and your weight!
- Folded dimensions: 23 x 18 x 12
- Weight without battery: 33 lb
- Maximum load: 44 lb
Comes with a Black, or Apple Red Battery Cover.