GRi-975Li Electric Golf Trolley by Cart-Tek
Now includes Downhill Braking – AMB and the T – handle – Over $200 in options, all at this low price! When Cart Tek combined cutting-edge design, proven technology, and durability, the resulting model became the GRi-975Li, arguably the sleekest battery-powered carts available. Dual high torque motors and step gears are hidden inside the heavy-duty aluminum tube axle. All cables are hidden away inside the chassis for absolute maximum waterproof design. Even the battery tray was removed and replaced with a battery cable extension so you can slip your battery into a pouch on your bag – Out of sight and protected from the elements. Cart Tek’s best golf caddy accessories were included to top off this “Best of Class” Electric golf trolley from Cart Tek.
- Variable Speed Control with “last speed memory”
- Distance Control Function: Send cart out on 10 Second Timer
- Aircraft-grade 6061 aluminum frame structure – frame weighs only 18 pounds
- Adjustable handle to fit any golfer: 36″ when level, 45″ max-height
- Integrated high torque motors and step gears
- 24 Volt, 8.8 Ah Lithium-Ion battery – 2.5 pounds, battery charger
- Two Year Warranty on Battery
- Battery rated at 500 + charging cycles
- Motors, gears, controller and all cables hidden inside the frame
- Quick and easy transition to “Free Wheel” mode
- Oversized drive wheels for better control
- Available in Gloss Black or traditional Silver – Powder Coated Frame
- FREE adjustable scorecard/ball holder
- FREE large drink holder
- FREE umbrella holder
- FREE Caddie Pak
- FREE Shipping within the Continental USA
- Over $120 value.
The GRi-975Li is our best electric golf caddy in the non-remote lineup for courses with hills. Be the first to get moving with our latest Electric Golf Trolley. This electric golf caddie is entering into its fifth year of sales and has outsold our expectations. This cart is our top of the line for the non-remote controlled electric golf caddies.
The downhill braking gives this electric golf caddy an advantage. It does not run away on the downhill slopes. Turning the speed dial back slows the cart down so that it does not pull you down the hill.
The Lithium battery slips into your bag on this electric golf trolley so that many people will not even know that it is a power cart. A golf trolley battery basket is available if you choose to mount the lithium battery to the frame of the cart.