IT'S A BREEZE Portable Golf Cart Fairway FanAre you tired of sweating in a golf cart while waiting your turn to swing? Buy a FAIRWAY FAN and enjoy a little breeze on a "hot calm" day. The fan's wires hook up to one of the golf cart's battery, located under the seat, with clips. The fan is clipped to the cart, either to the dashboard, to the top of the windshield, to the back of the cart, virtually, any sturdy spot on the cart.
A Breeze Fairway Cart Fans feature:
- Portable 6 inch, 12 volt powerful oscillating fan
- Works on both electric and gasoline golf carts
- Two clips hook on to the battery under the seat of the cart
- The fan is clipped to the cart, either to the dashboard, to the top of the windshield, to the back of the cart, virtually any sturdy spot on the cart (best spot recommended is on the back of the cart)
- Easy installation
- Clip it on to golf cart
- Attach clips to battery
- Turn fan on
- Includes setup instructions
AS SEEN ON THE Golf Channel's FORE INVENTOR'S ONLY
IT'S A BREEZE Portable Fans, LLC is a small, Florida based company that sells the FAIRWAY FAN.
The idea came about when Diane Gilmer, an avid golfer, played golf at courses that had fans permanently attached to their golf carts and also courses that did not have fans on their carts. One thing came to mind: why not have a portable fan that you can attach to the battery of the cart and take with you to all golf courses that have either electric carts or gasoline carts. After 2 years of making and using prototypes and attaching the fan on different carts, the Fairway Fan was born and received a patent.