Inside, Down The Line Putting Two Track Pack includes both long and short tracks
- The ideal way to swing the putter if you want the ball to go down the line toward the hole: inside, down the line!
- The putter head will release after impact while the heel of the putter moves down a straight line. This action will cause the ball to roll straight down the intended line every time.
- Angel Cabrera, 2009 Masters Champion, uses the Inside Down the Line Putting Track and says it helped him win the Masters!
- Used by Angel Cabrera, Tom Lehman, Fred Funk, Larry Mize, Tommy Armour III, Tim Herron, Scott Verplank, Natalie Gulbis, Nick Watney, and many other PGA professionals.
- Using the IDL Stroke Putting Tracks will teach you to develop a putting stroke that moves slightly inside on the back stroke and then down the line on the through stroke. You'll start making more putts than you ever dreamed possible!
- Comes with an instructional DVD and the set includes a long track for
RIGHT HAND ONLY