Dynamics Swing Glove
Dynamics Swing Glove
In Practice and Play - The Swing Glove Helps You Achieve a Consistent Swing for Lower Scores!
- Every golfer knows it can take years of practice to achieve and maintain a consistent swing. Unlike other training aids, the Swing Glove improves your game while you play.
- The Swing Glove, made of premium Cabretta leather, is a revolutionary golf glove with a hinged-plate wrist guide designed to ensure your entire swing remains perfectly balanced.
- The Swing Glove's patented Swing Gear technology is an innovative hinged-plate that keeps your wrists and hands in proper position through the entire swing.
- Rick Smith and other top instructors agree that a softer grip on the club delivers more power than a grip that is too strong. The Swing Glove enables this softer grip allowing the hinged-plate to better guide your wrists, and helps reduce any excessive pressure caused as the Swing Glove works to correct your wrist position.
- The Swing Glove is recommended by Rick Smith, one of golf's most highly regarded instructors with undisputed expertise in the inner workings of the golf swing.
How it Works?
Your hands are the only point of contact with the club. Improper wrist position at any point in your swing can cause trouble. At the critical moment of impact, your wrist must be straight or you simply wont make solid contact.
The Swing Gloves patented Swing Gear technology is an innovative hinged-plate that keeps your wrists and hands in the proper position through the entire swing.
Guides takeaway to proper cock angle at the top of your swing
The Swing Glove guides the wrist to the proper cock angle at the top of the swing helping to prevent the wrist from bending at all the critical points of the swing.
Guides down swing to proper wrist position at impact
The Swing Glove's patented Swing Gear technology is an innovative hinged-plate that keeps the wrists and hands in proper position through the entire swing.
The Swing Glove guides your wrist to the proper cock angle at the top of your swing eliminating the "flying elbow". The Swing Glove helps to prevent you from bending your wrists at all the critical points of your swing. In addition, the hinged-plate support of the Glove keeps the golfer at the correct angle making each swing more dynamic.
Most golfers seem to ignore the significance of the "Take Back" which follows the cock angle. Many golfers are likely to bend their wrists towards the inside or outside of the ball's position. The Swing Glove is even more helpful as you start your backswing as the Swing Glove prevents the dreaded "outside in" swing.
Your hands are the only point of contact with the club. At the critical moment of impact, your wrist must be straight or you simply won't make solid contact. The Swing Glove's patented Swing Gear technology is an innovative hinged-plate that keeps your wrists and hands in proper position through the entire swing. Use the Swing Glove on the course or driving range to help guide your swing to solid impact every time with every club.
Rick Smith and other top instructors agree that a softer grip on the club delivers more power than a grip that is too strong. This softer grip allows the Swing Glove's hinged-plate to better guide your wrists. Once you're in perfect position at impact, the Swing Glove steers you on to a perfect follow through producing more accurate swings with greater distance.
Using the Swing Glove allows the club head and wrist to work together causing the club head to reach further out during the follow through, thereby creating a larger arc resulting in drives that are twenty percent longer and consistently straighter. The Swing Glove will help stabilize your hands and begin the muscle memory process that will save strokes and lower your scores
Swing Glove Benefits
Whether you are a high handicapper or scratch golfer, your Golf Game will benefit from The Swing Glove.
- The Swing Glove corrects fundamental swing flaws immediately
- From tee shots, to fairway, approach, and putting, the Swing Glove delivers a consistent swing for lower scores
- Helps maintain the correct wrist position throughout your swing for improved distance with greater accuracy
- Wear it just like any other glove for practice and regular play
- Rick Smith says, "Training with the Swing Glove induces muscle memory as you play, keeping your wrist straight and making solid contact with every swing!"
Swing Glove Broadcasting on The Golf Channel
The Swing Glove hits the air 9/16/05
( Los Angeles , CA , September 15, 2005) Dynamics Swing Glove, launches their first sixty second commercial on The Golf Channel debuting September 16, 2005. A thirty minute infomercial will follow in the coming months. Swing Glove is proud to be endorsed by Rick Smith, one of golf's most highly regarded instructors with an undisputed expertise in the inner workings of the golf swing. Rick is regarded as one of the PGA tours best sounding boards' for swing advice. His most prominent students have been Masters Champions, U.S. Open Champions and PGA Tour Champions and, Rick has been consistently ranked as one of the top five golf instructors in the world by Golf Digest.
One of Rick Smith's Most Prominent Students, Phil Mickelson, wins another major.
(Springfield, New Jersey, August 13, 2005) In dramatic fashion, Phil Mickelson won the 2005 PGA Championship at Baltusrol Golf Club.
Phil Mickelson delivered another dramatic finish in a major on Monday, flopping a chip out of deep rough to 2 feet for a birdie on the final hole and a one-shot victory in the PGA Championship.
"It was a shot that I struggled with out of the rough this week," Mickelson said. "I tried to remember some of the shots I hit as a kid in my backyard. I hit it aggressively, and the ball popped up nicely, and it rolled smoothly."
Still, it was a sweet conclusion to a major championship season that had gone sour until he put together his best golf of the summer stretched over five days at Baltusrol by a storm-delayed final round
It was the first Monday finish at the PGA Championship in 19 years. And not since 1986 at Inverness had a player from the last group won with a birdie on the 72nd hole at the final major.
This was his second PGA major victory, with his first being the 2004 Masters.
There are no products listed under this category.